Are you looking to start your own business and are drenched with legal paperwork, and it’s taking a lot of time? Here at Alf, we are responsible for reducing the paperwork, increasing your productivity & decreasing your cost at the same time. Powered by predefined workflows & automatic document creation, Alf is the legal tech platform that you have been searching for.
Alf proposes 12 features as part of its platform using which you can compose, manage, and customize your workflows without any code. These 12 features, termed as “jobs” are listed out and their functionality is explained to assist you in benefiting most out of alf.
1. Compose questionnaire: Need to gather information from your users over and over? Build your questions in a smart form and share them. You can obtain the precise response needed by choosing across several types of questions (descriptive, multiple-choice, conditional, document uploads, etc.). You can set up the questions in the language of your choice or in more than one language based on your customer base.
2. Generate documents: Create the documents automatically in customized templates suiting your needs using the data gathered via questionnaires. You can select any number of documents to be generated at any given step based on the requirements. Examples include Criminal statement, company by-laws, employment contract, escrow account request letter to the bank, lease/rental agreement, and many more.
3. Invite and share: Collaborate with your partners internally or share the ongoing process with external partners (accountants, bank, tribunal, etc.) at any time via email. If you are incorporating a company, you can invite the bank of your choice and share the process with them on the platform to facilitate an exchange of information and documents needed, and later you can share the same process with an accountant to do the invoices and manage your tax payments. Another use case is during the employment contract, you can invite a new employee to fill in the necessary details in the process to avoid miscommunication and save time while eliminating several exchanges.
4. Make a payment: Set pricing for each of your services and decide at what stage of the process your users pay you. We have collaborated with a third-party provider to set up and ensure a secure transaction.
We use Stripe for an integrated payment step to enhance the UX and enable the users to stay in the same environment to carry out the transaction.
5. Notify user: Keep your users engaged and up to date with the process by setting up notifications on the platform as and when needed. Set up the notification messages in as many languages as needed as per your customer base.
6. Open documents: Open the generated/uploaded documents without leaving the platform. This helps the users to stay on the platform and instantly verify the documents in the package saving a considerable amount of time.
7. Publish a legal announcement: Need to set-up an automatic legal announcement generation with the tribunal as part of your process? Connect directly to the government API via the platform and generate a preview of the announcement for your review and then generate a fee quote and approve and validate the legal publication request. This is seamless via alf!
8. Review documents: Keeping track of the changes in the documents is a meticulous task. Make sure your users have reviewed the recent changes based on their data by highlighting the respective fields and setting up a validation step when necessary.
9. Send an email: Stay in touch with your clients and partners throughout the process by drafting contextual emails beforehand to ensure a greater client experience. Here’s a sample of our email template which can be setup multilingually and deployed via “SendGrid” based on your customer base to ensure that no data is lost in translation.
10. Sign documents: Connect via our third-party provider to set up the digital signing of the generated documents and ensure the right person is signing the documents by setting up an additional step of authentication with the signatory. We have partnered with DocuSign to enable seamless signature setup of all the necessary documents through our platform. You can choose the required signatory and attach the necessary generated or uploaded documents based on the process.
11. Sign in / Sign up: Know who is accessing your platform and the workflows by setting up an authentication step in your process to ensure compliance with GDPR regulations.
12. Synchronize entities: The possibilities are limitless with alf’s productivity platform for managing paperwork. Create and synchronize a common hub for each company and person so that all the information is stored on your platform, and they don’t have to provide it again the next time you provide your services. This adds a great value proposition and personalizes your loyal customer base allowing you to centralize all your client’s information on the platform. Alternatively, we can import your existing clients from an external database.
Thus, with alf and its 12 functionalities you can increase the productivity rate by 70% with improved team efficiency & can also reduce your cost by 60% for every document drafted. So, streamline your workflows & save time & money at the same time by using alf.