What documents do you need to register for VAT in Europe?
In most cases, the Seller must provide the following documents:
For sole traders and companies:
- VAT certificate that confirms the Sellers registration for VAT anywhere in the EU, if applicable.
- Tax certificate that proves the Sellers registration with the tax office of his home country (for sole traders only).
- Passport copy of sole trader/shareholders.
For companies only:
- Articles of Association.
- Certificate of incorporation.
- An extract from the company’s national trade register.
alf assists you in registering your company for VAT. To discover our offer, please visit our VAT registration page.
A clear introduction to VAT
Alf and your VAT paperwork
Is french VAT registration necessary?
What is a tax representative?
Get to know more about Alf's services for companies visiting our FAQs